3 ways to get in on the axe-tion
- 1.5 – 2 Hours
- 1 Hour *Not Private
- 8 Weeks
- $35 per person for 1 ½ – 2 hours
- Minimum of 6 people required.
- Each event starts out with a 1:1 instruction from one of our axeperts (expert coach) that will have your group learning safety rules and perfecting techniques so that you’re hitting bullseyes in no time.
- Private lanes are available for large groups. Feel free to contact us to plan your event.
- $20 per person for 1 hour. Each additional 30 minutes after the first hour is $10.
- Walk-ins are always welcome at Axe Throwing Society! All throws are first come, first serve, and subject to lane availability.
- No group minimums required, we will link you up with other walk-in participants.
- Please note, you cannot reserve lanes for walk-in sessions and you will not have a private axe throwing lane. We highly suggest booking ahead of time to avoid a long wait or chance to throw.
- Axe Throwing Society is a proud member of the World Axe Throwing League (WATL), with standardized scoring systems, points, and throwing techniques. We are the first Axe Throwing League in Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, or Miami!
- Our axe throwing leagues are only $15/week! Our leagues run for a total of 8 weeks of league play. Total cost is $120 per person.
- More information on our Fall league is coming soon. Stay up to date with our latest news on our Facebook or Instagram.